Happy Monday, folks!
I cannot believe almost half the year is gone now. Can you imagine how time flies by so quickly? I know I can’t! This is my first My Week in Instagram post. Truth be told, I envy them blogs with pretty vignetted pictures from Instagram, and I decided to jump on the bandwagon and follow a trend. Hip, aren’t I?
Follow me on Instagram (@evienereal)
From left to right, top to bottom.
1. Compiling photos for Spring/Summer 2012 wrap-up post.
2. Kickin’ back in my new pastel pink 5-inch wedges from Zalora Malaysia.
3. Strawberry-tea in Cameron Highlands.
4. Donning my new tie-dye headband from Diva.
5. Shot of a bright-yellow rose in Cameron Highlands.
6. DIY Nail Art with Revlon Mad About Mango and China Glaze For Audrey.
7. Taking the train home while sippin’ on Hazelnut Bubble Milk Tea from Ochado.
8. Gray nails. (OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts)
9. Being vain, and making collage of myself.